Exclusive Breathwork Classes at Luxury Studio in Vienna. More than breathwork, meditation and music combined. A deep dive into the realms of self-awareness. An immersive art experience towards your hidden strengths. Welcome to our upcoming breathwork symphony, where you can explore altered states and higher consciousness states through the power of breath and an immersive music experience. As you enter these higher consciousness states, you may experience a sense of clarity, inspiration, and peace. You may also gain new insights and perspectives on your life, relationships, and purpose. By joining this event, you have the opportunity to connect with a community of like-minded individuals. Together, we can create a supportive and nurturing environment that will help you grow, deepen your practice and enrich your life.
Garnisongasse 3, 1090 Wien
Friendliness & Service
20 days ago
It was an amazing session! Will come again
Further helpful information
About the Team
· Breathing Instructor - Yevgenia Belskikh · Music Composer - Michael-Alexander Brandstetter · Narration - Richard Tremmel Our name may be Breathwork Symphonies, but our mission goes beyond just breathwork. We want to empower you to create the life of your dreams, through a combination of breathwork, energy work and art pieces. Our personal motivations behind Breathwork Symphonies are rooted in our own journeys of self-discovery and transformation. And we want to share that with all of you. So join us on this adventure, where the only limit is your own imagination. For us, Breathwork Symphonies is more than just a project, it's our mission, our passion, our life's work. It has been forged from our own experiences and struggles, refined through our victories and lessons learned. This isn't about sharing a product or a service, it's about sharing a piece of ourselves with you, in hopes that it will ignite a spark within you as it has done for us.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What makes Breathwork Symphonies special?
2. What should I know for my first visit?
3. What should I do if I have booked but cannot come?
4. Do I have to bring my own equipment or is it possible to borrow some at the venue?
5. What else should I know?
Available sports types and activities